- Running inspiration & news on our Facebook page, website and e-mail newsletters
- Discount from Omega Sports
- Discounts on Junction 311 races
- Discounts on Trivium races
- Organized group runs
- Group participation in area races
- Participation in community events
- Member pricing on GRC social events
- Coaching opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
(1) How much does it cost to become a member?
Membership is simple and inexpensive.
Individual membership: $ 25
Family membership (includes spouse and children under 25): $ 30
2) How do I join?
There are two convenient means of joining:
(a) Via Postal Mail. Simply print out and complete the membership application. Then mail it in along with a check made payable to the Greensboro Running Club. Our mailing address is: P.O. Box 4934 Greensboro, NC 27404
(b) Join online.
3) Do I have to run at a certain pace to participate?
All paces are welcome! GRC is comprised of members of all ages and paces, including walkers.
4) How do I find out about organized, small runs?
Check out our Facebook page, Instagram page, or Calendar on this website.
5) How do I get involved and volunteer?
There are many ways to volunteer and we would love your help! You can help with social activities; volunteering at racing events; community activities, such as Adopt-A-Highway; and coaching for our Women’s Training Programs.
Contact one of the board members for more info.